Grants to start the research with the IQTC
MODALITIES A and B
A) Master’s degree Grant
The 2022 call for A fellowships will be announced soon.
B) Postmaster Grant
The IQTC offers grants for students that fulfill the requirement to pursue Ph.D. studies. The aim of the grant is to continue the research project after the final master’s thesis and before undertaking a doctoral thesis, as well as the incorporation of new members to the IQTC.
The grant will be dedicated to research expenses (laptop, conferences, etc) related to the thesis project to be undertaken, which must be led by a professor belonging to the IQTCUB.
The selected students will receive a grant of approximately 3.000 euros that will be managed through the IQTCUB hosting research group
- Fulfill the requirements for admission to a Ph.D. program at the University of Barcelona.
- Be able to apply to an FPU, FI, or similar Predoctoral scholarship.
- Candidates that obtained the A Master grant previously cannot apply for the B grants.
• Academic Record.
• A Cover Letter and, eventually, a list of Predoctoral Scholarship applications submitted.
• Recommendation letter from a senior researcher.
Deadline to submit applications: September 30th, 2022
How to apply
By email: send in PDF format all information to email@example.com (Dr. Francesc Viñes, IQTC’s Secretary)
Results will be announced soon after the deadline for applications