Post Doc Computational Chemistry position
Tasks & responsibilities
- As a postdoctoral scientist you will develop and apply novel computational methods, in particular molecular dynamics based technologies, tailored towards the application in Fragment-based Drug Design projects.
- You will work closely with computational and experimental scientists and actively contribute to FBDD projects.
- You will identify shortcomings in the current FBDD process and design novel computational tools to bridge identified gaps and to enable FBS approaches on difficult targets.
- PhD in Theoretical Chemistry, Cheminformatics, Biophysics or related discipline
- Strong programming skills (preferably python)
- Familiarity with Unix/Linux and HPC environments
- Experience with Molecular Dynamics simulations, e.g. free-energy calculations or Markov-State-Models
- Familiarity with the basic concepts of fragment-based drug discovery
- Familiarity with cheminformatics tool kits, e.g. RDKit
- Excellent command of the English language, both oral and written
See more info about the ofert and how to apply here.