Transfer Technology Process at the UB
The IQTC organizes a virtual seminar on basic knowledge in research transfer of technology, with the collaboration of the Fundació Bosch i Gimpera.
The webinar will take place on
April 9th 2021 at 11:30
on the ZOOM platform at the following VIRTUAL ROOM and it will cover three fundamental aspects of the transfer technology process: the research valorization via licensing, the spin-offs creation and the collaboration with the private sector.
Please REGISTER at the following LINK
0. Presentation of Fundació Bosch I Gimpera, the UB’s technology transfer office.
1. Valorization and Licensing: [Speaker: Eva Martín, 20 min]
– Invention disclosures assessment
– Technology protection (patents, copyrights, trade secret / know-how)
– Technology valorization (Proof of Concept programs)
– Technology license
2. Business Creation: [Speaker: Jose Conde, 15-20 min]
– Key questions to start a business
– Entrepreneurship support programs at the UB
– Spin-off creation procedure at the UB
3. Contract Research: [Speaker: Salvador Mena, 15-20 min]
– University-Industry collaboration
– Commercialization and marketing of UB’s expertise
– Benefits of public-private collaboration